Monday, October 28, 2013

My Oldest Child - ADHD

My oldest child is diagnosed with ADHD, ODD & Generalized Anxiety.

My oldest child is my biggest challenge.

My oldest child is so very special to me.

My oldest child is kind.

My oldest child is beautiful.

My oldest child is amazing.

My oldest child is intelligent.

My oldest child is a blessing.

My oldest child teaches me daily what it means to have patience.

My oldest child teaches me how to be a better mom.

My oldest child teaches me that we are all different, yet universally the same.

My oldest child teaches me that what works for one doesn't work for all.

My oldest child loves me.

My oldest child adores me.

My oldest child wants me to be proud of her.

My oldest child needs me.

My oldest child's diagnosis does not define her.

My oldest child's diagnosis does not define me.

My oldest child's diagnosis is just a diagnosis.



These are the things I try to remember when I get frustrated with my oldest child.
Every day I learn something new about her and her diagnosis.
Everyday I learn something new about myself and how I parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment